One of most influential books we have encountered is “The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business,” by Charles Duhigg. It explains the science behind habits and how instrumental these are in achieving your goals, wheher they be short term or long term. Mike has identified 10 habits that can help you become more productive, more happy, and more successful. You may be already doing some of these without you knowing so listen to find out if you’re on the right path to becoming a better version of you!
Just to recap, here are the 10 Keystone Habits you can incorporate in your daily life to become the best version of you
- Drink water before your meals.
- Meditate for 10 minutes.
- Exercise or do yoga for 7 minutes.
- Read one page a day.
- Listen while on the go. (Subscribe to our podcast!
- List 10 ideas down.
- Never ever – for the rest of your life – keep anything in your head. Talk it out with someone.
- Empty your inbox every 24-48 hours.
- Begin your day with a 10-minute sanctuary.
- Write on your 5-minute journal.
Join the Conversation:
Do you have any habits that you’re doing daily that are on Mike’s list? What’s the one thing in the list that you want to adapt as a habit? Share your answers with us in the comment section below.
Did you like this post? Share it with your friends in social media! Please use the hashtag #theriseofthepinoy so we can like, share and retweet as well.